THE THREE MAJOR PHASES:
- The purpose is to analyze actions and European policies as well in the areas of our interest. Whereas the adoption of the European legislation takes an average of two years for the implementation at the national level
- implement this analysis targeted at specific sectors
- raise awareness about the need to react on information
- to highlight the needs of our enterprises in relation to the European Policies
- raise awareness in the European Institutions about our representation's interest system
- perform proactive action to promote our interests
- to carry out lobbying directly or by national instances, through European Organizations in the specific commerce sector
- promote proactive approach in order to mediate the specific interests of our sectors compared with the general interest of the EU
Confederal presence into the European Institutions
- EuroCommerce represents the retail, wholesale and international trade sectors in Europe. Its membership includes commerce federations in 31 countries, European and national associations representing specific commerce sectors and individual companies. Confcommercio strongly supported the establishment of Eurocommerce.
- the Board of Directors is composed of 82 members including 6 Italian: 4 from Confcomemrcio-Imprese per l'Italia (PRAMPOLINI MANZINI Donatella - MASSOLETTI, Carlo - MAFFIZZOLI Maria Simonetta – AMELI Marisa); 2 from Federdistribuzione (VIVIANI Massimo - BERNASCONI Pierluigi);
- the Steering Committee is composed of 21 members including 2 italian. 1 from Confcommercio Imprese per l'Italia (Massoletti Carlo) the other one comes from Federdistribuzione (Bernasconi Pierluigi).
EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AND SOCIAL COMMITTEE
- The European Economic and Social Committee (EESC) is a consultative body that gives representatives of Europe's socio-occupational interest groups, and others, a formal platform to express their points of views on EU issues.
- Its opinions are forwarded to the larger institutions - the Council, the Commission and the European Parliament. It thus has a key role to play in the Union's decision-making process
- Member: ROTTI Claudio
- HOTREC is the umbrella association of national trade associations representing the hotels, restaurants, cafés and similar establishments in Europe. Italian members: Federalberghi e Fipe
- AGE Platform Europe (a.i.s.b.l.) is a European network of around 167 organisations of and for people aged 50+ which aims to voice and promote the interests of the 150 million senior citizens in the European Union and to raise awareness on the issues that concern them most. Italian member: 50&Più.
- ECHO is a Confederation of private care and nursing home national associations in Europe. It is a non-profit organization pursuing social, scientific, informing and training aims in long term care sector and care services for older people . Italian member: ANASTE
ORGANIZZAZIONI SPECIFICHE DI CATEGORIA NEL SETTORE ALIMENTARE E NON ALIMENTARE:
- cars, meat, bathing establishments, travel agencies, transportation and so forth
CARICA ALTRI CONTENUTI